Shakeology Energy Balls


I have hit the mother load of energy balls! These are hands down, the best ones I've ever tried. 



As always, this recipe is totally healthy and clean! My recipe is NOT Paleo or Whole30 compliant, but can be made to suit. If you're looking for Paleo, sub the oats for chopped nuts. That being said, everything in moderation, right?
Ok so I have a guilty confession. I came home last night from my midnight shift and was tired hungry. You know that hunger you can't control? So, I sort of, kinda, ate like 4 of them. Bahaha! Those darn night munchies! But they were so delish. Maybe 1 or 2 next time, instead of a partial batch. I also froze a few ziplocs in bags of 4. Easy to take out and split into work snacks.


Alright lets get to what you're here for, the recipe!





Shakeology Energy Balls


Ingredients:
1 cup gf whole flake oats
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup almond butter
⅓ cup honey or agave
½ cup ground flax seed
1 scoop chocolate vegan Shakeology (I use vegan)
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and form into balls.
Store in the fridge for 3-5 days or freeze in bags.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top