Day 1 Shift Shop Meal Plan



Woot woot! Day 1 was a success. I always get a little nervous when starting a new meal plan. Is it going to be enough food? Will I like the portions they set? Thank goodness Beachbody knows how to create phenomenal plans to follow!! This one is not a disappointment.

First meal of the day was eggs and spinach. I love spinach, but just don't prepare it enough. No one else really likes it in the fam, so it's always just for me. I love to sautee it with a dash of S & P.



And you can totally sub out the spinach for any veggie you like. Just use the approved food list! With 25+ choices, I'm sure there's something for everyone.

Now this was my fav meal of the day. I've never put black beans in any salad, but what a win!! This momma will be experimenting with beans a lot more in the near future.


This salad was to die for and so easy and simple to make. I had everything at home for this  tasty one. 

Supper was another easy meal. Can you see the pattern here? Simple. Easy. Tasty.


That's it! Salmon, broccoli and sweet potatoes. What I loved most about the supper plan, is its hubby approved. Sometimes cooking for the who family can be challenging. And in all honesty, I'm like every other momma out there, and a box of KD is usually made. Don't get me wrong, my minis eat their veggies. Just not every veggie I eat. So a little compromise can go a long way in my house.

Do you like what you see? Think you could see yourself eating a meal plan like this one? Shoot me a message, I'd love to share with you the meal plan I use!







No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top